Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanWhat you know so far about the game

#1:  What you know so far about the game Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 am

I see I have a "REST" ability....
?--when i log out do i just leave or do i rest later in a city at lvl 20?

Or do i not have to worry about resting other than the ability ????

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:45 am

Well, in AO, "resting" is sitting and your health and power regenerate twice as fast. My guess would be that you can not attack and regen your stuff faster?

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:16 pm

You don't have to camp to log out, as long as you aren't in a fight you can hit the "log out now" button, or just wait the 30 seconds.

The rest ability just gives you a faster regen, you have to be out of combat to use it.. but just barely. Sometimes i'll hit it for a few seconds between mobs.

I like the animation of him leaning over with his hands on his knees and then stretching... most games just make you sit.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Glad FC was original on that one ;)

#5:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 am

Yea, the only thing missing is the cigarette.

#6:   Author: DDM_JuicedGoose Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Is the gameplay similar to AO?

#7:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:39 am

Not really. there are some things but... A lot of folks on forums are comparing it to a console game.
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanWhat you know so far about the game

Generated using printer-friendly.