Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineDa' Wish List Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:48 pm

The Fabric for that Fuzzy Nano Input Hood is No-Drop.... from Aliens....

#17:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:17 pm

Do some raids and ask for it BEFORE THE RAID STARTS.

#18:   Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:11 am

DA WISH LIST.............???
DRINKS LOts....god dam caps....
and thinks......santa whereis my fuckn bike ya gay poofta hornbag....the one that was supposed to come with my DDM jersey top and cap(size large ...or maybe xl since I gave up smoking and gained weight) :roll:
jkn, ,,,,, santa is not a gay hornbag and make it large in thecap size toooo :oops:
shiralleeeeee shirallllaaaaayyyyyy I is getting laaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzed ....
:wink:

tis the season so they sayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

#19:  Re: Da' Wish List Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:32 am

ROOFLE!! You's My Favorite Damn Dirty Aussie! :D
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineDa' Wish List Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.