Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionGood idea Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:

#1:  Good idea Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:40 pm

if this is gonna be the new site style, we gotta figure out what were gonna keep and what were gonna ditch...

#2:  Re: Good idea Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:46 pm

I have some ideas.. The overall color theme should stay the same. I am working on some of the buttons that don't match the rest of the forum. You should see less and less stuff that doesn't fit in.

on the subject of what to get rid of... Is anyone married to the idea of the prillian pop-up on the main page of the forum? I want to make that the actual first page of the site, and that pop-up annoys me.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, although they may also be dismissed Wink

#3:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:49 pm

pop up blocker knocks the thing away, is there some way to dock prillian to the side or sumthin, like an active tool bar?

#4:   Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:24 pm

That was going to be my suggestion as well - I never see the Prillian thingy.

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:51 pm

Death Dealer turned it off, it was a wasted resource, IMO.

#6:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:54 pm

The pop up still hits though...

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:54 pm

Refresh, its your cache.

#8:   Author: Death Dealer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:57 pm

I may redo the forum and not install Prillian. Sal, if you have made changes in the hard coded files, let me know what to backup.

Sometimes Prillian pops and sometimes it don't. On a fresh install, it is an option.

#9:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:21 pm

Let me look up how to remove it before we wipe the forum again. I changed a ton of stuff.

#10:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:19 pm

Even with a scrubbed cache, I'm getting the Pop-Up Blocked notifier from my browser.

#11:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:22 pm

I dont get it, but Death Dealer does. Sal doesnt get it either.

#12:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:42 pm

not getting it on any machines here now.

#13:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:39 pm

shrugs, it's not a big deal... Normally I just hit the forum first anyway lol.

#14:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:32 pm

what about the randomized quotes?

#15:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:46 pm

Maybe. Not sure if I want to run through a series of mods again. This is my 4th phpBB board and it is a PITA doing them because updating the board itself becomes a lot harder with a bunch of code scambled throughout and lines not where they are supposed to be.

Death Dealer may want to but I am taking it easy on this one, for now.
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionGood idea Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.