Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlinePatch Up!!

#1:  Patch Up!! Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:47 am

I got the Patch, and am looking forward to Mass Victory Pointage, as the Death Dealer Mercenaries spread their Mech-Ownage LUV!! Very Happy

#2:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:14 pm

What you talking about Willis?

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Lost Eden is live now.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:46 pm

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/inproduction/live/

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:30 pm

you check out your free mech yet? It's for PvP only, right?

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:53 pm

Its not available yet...

#7:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:58 pm

GRRRRRR....GANKED!! I came out of Froobdom for This?!?! Most of the Procs are BUGGED to HELL right now... Like my Debuff Debuffs ME....If I'm using a Ranged Weapon....so I won't...So THERE>... Razz... 'sides, I do more damage Without a Weapon! Very Happy

#8:  Re: Patch Up!! Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:33 pm

As I said last night, that only means you're using the wrong weapons. Only MA's do more damage without weapons on a continuing basis.

#9:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:52 pm

On a continuing basis, yeah...at about lvl 110 for Docs... according to the Veterans at the AO Forum Med Lab.... and I'm not concerned about being a DD...just being to survive until I can cast UBT... and BURN the Opposition...LOL....

#10:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:24 pm

So, perk, research and equip things that will let you do three things...

UBT, LE, and CH.

There is a reason Title 7 docs get the Eternalist rank. They can solo anything. Just takes a bit.

#11:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:16 am

Yeah....I'm lvl 84 now...finally got my Omni-Med Coat on... spent about 6k points on Pharma-Tech... Cypher will be Solvent VERY soon...just keep those Monster Parts Rolling..... I can make up to QL 100 Blood Plasma...Good Ducats for the small effort and expenditure....

(edit) I can now make QL 154 Blood Plasma... Made 250k off of one bag of plasma..everything from QL 50 on up.. Monster Parts are YUMMY! Very Happy

#12:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:12 am

Oh, Bob! I've still got that QL 54 Bio-Communitor for you!
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlinePatch Up!!

Generated using printer-friendly.