Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanAge of Conan Beta App Available Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Age of Conan Beta App Available Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:34 pm

http://www.ageofconan.com/conan/common/newsletter/betaAnnounce/index.html

#2:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:34 pm

got ours in, thanks for the link :)

#3:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:58 am

Which one you going for, Technical, General or both.

I'm thinking since they are asking if you are in a guild that the game has been out already...

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Uhh, it is slated for release at the end of the year, hence the BETA sign up.

;)

I went general.

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 pm

you can select both beta options.

#6:  Re: Age of Conan Beta App Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:42 am

i'm all signed up for general

#7:  Re: Age of Conan Beta App Author: DDM_Hawlk Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:19 pm

im signed up for bolth as well

#8:   Author: DDM_JuicedGoose Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Signed up for general.

#9:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 8:19 am

not to sound like a DA, but what is a dxd file or whatever it ask for....wouldnt let me sign up with out uploading one...

WTF

#10:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 11:42 am

Open divix and get the sys infrmation from there and save it to a file. That's what they are looking for.

#11:   Author: DDM_JuicedGoose Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 2:28 pm

http://beta1.ageofconan.com/beta_application/dxdiag_howto

#12:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:26 pm

So, did anyone get picked for the beta or hear anything new?

#13:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:33 pm

The newest newsletter said sign-ups were still available. I guess we could get in any time between now and October... or not :)

#14:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Same as I got...

Some nice vids at the site.

#15:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:43 am

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › So, did anyone get picked for the beta or hear anything new?

Nothing yet.
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanAge of Conan Beta App Available Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.