Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhats up ladies and gents?

#1:  Whats up ladies and gents? Author: Crawler00 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:00 pm

It's your old buddy Viper_Kilo sating a bit of nostalgia!

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Holy shit. What's up, Viper. How ya been? Still in the Army?

#3:   Author: Crawler00 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:11 pm

pretty good, and nope im fully out now!

#4:  Re: Whats up ladies and gents? Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:08 am

Well, how the hell are you guys doing. Long time no see

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Holy shit, the dead has risen for sure. What up, bowlmaster?

#6:  Re: Whats up ladies and gents? Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:18 am

Lol I only almost died twice. Cant keep me down lmao. Just pouring concrete and playing ps4, mostly world of tanks mercs and world of warships. If any of you guys happen to have a PS4 add me, Tane_00

#7:  Re: Whats up ladies and gents? Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:18 am

Lol I only almost died twice. Cant keep me down lmao. Just pouring concrete and playing ps4, mostly world of tanks mercs and world of warships. If any of you guys happen to have a PS4 add me, Tane_00

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:48 pm

How the hell did you almost die twice? From pouring concrete? You working with the Mafia?

#9:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Crawler00 wrote (View Post): › pretty good, and nope im fully out now!

So what are you doing now?
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhats up ladies and gents?

Generated using printer-friendly.