Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionPlease post a reply if you read the forum - yes YOU!

#1: Funny Please post a reply if you read the forum - yes YOU! Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:23 am

I am interrested to who all still reads the forums. I know Shady Plague and myself do.... Just seeing if anyone else does.
If you can read this post, please reply. Smile

Thanks,

-=S=-

Gumbysbuff

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Metal pops in from time to time, but it has been pretty dead of late. Consider us the regulars from the past year Sad

#3:  Re: Please post a reply if you read the forum - yes YOU! Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:27 am

That's something we'll have to Remedy.. isn't it?? }Wink

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 am

Yep!

#5:  Re: Please post a reply if you read the forum - yes YOU! Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 am

YEAH what he said
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionPlease post a reply if you read the forum - yes YOU!

Generated using printer-friendly.