Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussionxbox1 people

#1:  xbox1 people Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:12 am

I was just wondering if there was anyone besides me Shado and Plague that are on the xbox and xbox1?

If so go ahead and add me i go by the gamer tag Metalfiend of course and am usually found on neverwinter or forza 6 but i do have a bunch of other games like elder scrolls online and world of tanks and quite a few others not real big into the first person shooters any more but i d have COD ghost and advanced.

in neverwinter i am the guild leader and we are trying to get more active members to make us stronger and build up the guild stronghold so anyways just hit me up and let me know

metal outtie

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:11 pm

I'll get on NW. I haven't played it much. I have been doing a lot of Marvel Heroes on the PC.

I am working out my internet. Let's just say for someone that has always had a stable connection for 10+ years, it is a nightmare.

#3:  Re: xbox1 people Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:42 pm

I keep telling you , "You can't use a string and 2 cans anymore" Merry Christmas, get on comms when u can

#4:  Re: xbox1 people Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:46 am

DDM_Metalfiend wrote (View Post): › I was just wondering if there was anyone besides me Shado and Plague that are on the xbox and xbox1?

If so go ahead and add me i go by the gamer tag Metalfiend of course and am usually found on neverwinter or forza 6 but i do have a bunch of other games like elder scrolls online and world of tanks and quite a few others not real big into the first person shooters any more but i d have COD ghost and advanced.

in neverwinter i am the guild leader and we are trying to get more active members to make us stronger and build up the guild stronghold so anyways just hit me up and let me know

metal outtie

My gamertag is Gumbysbuff. I'll try to add you guys when I get the chance. }Wink

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:05 pm

I think mine is xLordshadox or xxLordshadoxx. Yours is easier to add Smile

#6:  Re: xbox1 people Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:44 am

i have shado and plague ... and ill add mr gumby right after i hop off here ... neverwinter is my 2nd go to game on there but orza is my 1st and i do play lots of other games sooo cool by the way gumby good to see your still alive well and active

#7:   Author: Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 am

We have xbox one. It's Salvatoriz... because I got locked out of my original xbl acct. I don't have any of the games you mentioned... and I havent been playing much on xbone lately.

We are playing Rust right now. Anyone else??
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussionxbox1 people

Generated using printer-friendly.