Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhat up yall

#1:  What up yall Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:17 am

been a long time since i dropped in, thought id swing through and say hey, and then see if any of you are playing MWO, and if so you should hit me with an add, game names Butane

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 am

Wuddup, Tane. How ya been?

Several of them play MWO, with all the changes lately. Get on coms. They will play Very Happy

#3:  Re: What up yall Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 am

ive been lol. just messing around on MWO and a few other games in the off time. hows everyone doin?

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 am

We be doing good. Among MWO, they are playing Day-Z, ESO and several Xbone games.

Come around more often, foo. Or get on coms.

#5:  Re: What up yall Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:18 pm

i got some f00ky hours lol, ill try to catch ya guys this weekend. if not im normally on comstar irregulars coms for MWO, ingame names Butane, throw me an add
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhat up yall

Generated using printer-friendly.