Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionIntroduction

#1:  Introduction Author: DDM_Napalm Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 am

Hi there. As you have probably read, I'm Napalm. I sometimes play MechWarrior, and my current rank is Corporal. I greatly enjoy playing, even though my naivete with the mech lab tends to give my handle an oppurtunity with my mech's condition.

If we ever meet on comms I can be quite the goof, but aside from that I'm just your average joe who loves blowing shit up.

#2:  Re: Introduction Author: SniperStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 am

Welcome and happy meching

#3:  Re: Introduction Author: DDM_DamnTurk Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:36 am

I remember the night in the closet baby Wink Grawrrrr!!!!

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Welcome!

#5:  Re: Introduction Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:46 am

if you think you wierd on comms, wait till you hear my sexy aussie drawl.
Who knows you may even get Shado in a mech... I cant seem to...must be chicken or something... Smile

#6:  Re: Introduction Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 am

i gotta good vibe about this guy

http://sun-tsu-yau.deviantart.com/art/The-Smell-of-Victory-35934569

#7:  Re: Introduction Author: DDM_Napalm Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Viper_Kilo wrote (View Post): ›
i gotta good vibe about this guy

http://sun-tsu-yau.deviantart.com/art/The-Smell-of-Victory-35934569

Lol Eau de Napalm, that is awesome! Hopefully I can show you my "skills" some time

#8:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 am

hope so, stick with us long enough and you may see me trudge the battlefield once again
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionIntroduction

Generated using printer-friendly.