Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMerry Christmas

#1:  Merry Christmas Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:21 am

Hope you are all getting what you wanted for X-mas.....

Looking forward to getting together with you all in the New Year...

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:58 am

Merry Christmas, All!

Stay well and warm!

#3:  Re: Merry Christmas Author: DDM Leopardqueen Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 am

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hope u have a fantastic day!

Love

LQ

#4:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:42 pm

My kids got what I wan... I mean, what they wanted. Now we have to play some rock band the next time anyone gets an excuse to come to Texas. Smile

#5:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:07 am

Mele Kalikimaka

#6:  Re: Merry Christmas Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:05 pm

This is America, don't be talking that Japanese shit!

#7:   Author: Pinkwen Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:02 am

hi all! i hope everyone had a great one!!!

rockband is amazing!!

#8:  Re: Merry Christmas Author: DDM_ChaosGryphon Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:26 pm

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › This is America, don't be talking that Japanese shit!

wasnt that hawaiian?

Merry Christmas all.. course I am a few days late..lol

#9:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 am

and a happy new year.

#10:  Re: Merry Christmas Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:34 am

DDM_ChaosGryphon wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › This is America, don't be talking that Japanese shit!

wasnt that hawaiian?

Merry Christmas all.. course I am a few days late..lol

Yea, he's a tard.. I mean linguistically challenged.

Makahiki Hou ... That's not Japaneese either...

And if you wanted to know about it... Makahiki
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMerry Christmas

Generated using printer-friendly.