DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  Hey all You Bro's!!!!!
Wow! A new forum...Fancy...Fancy..... :)

Wow I miss all you Killer DDMer's out there!!!

Still playin WoW and lovin it.

So whats new with everyone??

Any dirt?

Any good news?

Who's still Here??? (from when I was active?)

Hey ya Wing0, Sal, Demon, everyone!!!

Laters.....

Oh yeah....I broke my Stangs motor (crank warped) so I rebuilt it and now it is even faster...600+hp.........It's a killer........

(Ported the heads all the way, added new Alum. dished pistons, etc....and fixed a few "missing" things that were causing Tuning problems)

Miss you all!!!
Tate aka TK aka Eopie (WoW)

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Hmmmm.... SOmeone get him the Addy for AO STAT!! :P

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Hey TK ! hows the family??? Its nice to hear from u :)

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Hey TK,
My Engine and Transmision are done. Aparrently there was frame damage so they have to staighten out the frame on the front drivers side before they fininsh with the front suspension and put the power train in.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Yo TK!!!! What WOW server do you play on? Me and JG are one Anderhol. Just started a Shaman from the Burning Crusade Expansion....

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Yo TK!!!! What WOW server do you play on? Me and JG are one Anderhol. Just started a Shaman from the Burning Crusade Expansion....

I am on the Greymane server.
I am in a real relaxed guild called Ordo Acrimoniae....we have a web site..... http://com3.runboard.com/bordoacrimoniaecom
My characters are ---Main char.is a twinked out Warrior named Eopie LvL 43 and then theirs Flashgordon, a lVL 10 Pally -----Both on the Horde side..I do not play Alliance.

I am thinkin of moving to the Shandris server since about 10 of my buddies that live here (Texas) are starting a guild there.......I might be better for me since they are on my time and I know them......I will be really realaxed too and we are starting from scratch..well at least they are.....They spent a year plaaying other games after WOW for a while and realized that WoW was the most pleasant fullfilling Multiplayer game for team based play especially if you know a few peeps......Timing is key and being able to play from 7-2 am with friends and not Aholes out to be selfish it is enjoyable.........

BTW....If ya might consider movin to Shandris I have tons of gold.....he!he!.......and I got enchanting 300 so far on my warrior....I can enchant almost all enchants......:)

Awesome some DDMer WoW players...nice to see.....

Tate aka TK aka Eopie

I am moving servers today or tomorrow after my gold order is finished.... :)

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  Re: Hey all You Bro's!!!!!
oops...can't move to that server yet ...it's too new....well, ?I am starting a new character on Shandris tonight and joining my buddies guild...I do not know the name yet..just who to contact to join...lol

I asked if you guys could join and it was a yes......if you want......everyone is starting low and staying at level with each other so we can all play...... :)

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Cool I started a Char over there....He is a BloodElf Mage. Let me know what times you play and I will try to be on some time.... I go by Pyromansir there Add me to your Freinds list...

Wing0
Subject:  
I'm fond of the year 2142 TK :P

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › I'm fond of the year 2142 TK :P

Yeah!Yeah!......BF2142 is great........ :)

Tane00
Subject:  Re: Hey all You Bro's!!!!!
u guys want a cool game to play try Rising Force Online it has mechs an is like WoW an EQ2 but is goin to be way bigger when all the updates ahve been implamented, msg me back an ill giove u the site to try a 10 day free demo, or if u like battletech try MekWars server to play ur favorite battletech game, im alwaysd on there every day

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: