DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  xbox1 people
I was just wondering if there was anyone besides me Shado and Plague that are on the xbox and xbox1?

If so go ahead and add me i go by the gamer tag Metalfiend of course and am usually found on neverwinter or forza 6 but i do have a bunch of other games like elder scrolls online and world of tanks and quite a few others not real big into the first person shooters any more but i d have COD ghost and advanced.

in neverwinter i am the guild leader and we are trying to get more active members to make us stronger and build up the guild stronghold so anyways just hit me up and let me know

metal outtie

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I'll get on NW. I haven't played it much. I have been doing a lot of Marvel Heroes on the PC.

I am working out my internet. Let's just say for someone that has always had a stable connection for 10+ years, it is a nightmare.

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Re: xbox1 people
I keep telling you , "You can't use a string and 2 cans anymore" Merry Christmas, get on comms when u can

Gumbysbuff
DDM_Metalfiend wrote (View Post): › I was just wondering if there was anyone besides me Shado and Plague that are on the xbox and xbox1?

If so go ahead and add me i go by the gamer tag Metalfiend of course and am usually found on neverwinter or forza 6 but i do have a bunch of other games like elder scrolls online and world of tanks and quite a few others not real big into the first person shooters any more but i d have COD ghost and advanced.

in neverwinter i am the guild leader and we are trying to get more active members to make us stronger and build up the guild stronghold so anyways just hit me up and let me know

metal outtie

My gamertag is Gumbysbuff. I'll try to add you guys when I get the chance. };-)

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I think mine is xLordshadox or xxLordshadoxx. Yours is easier to add :)

DDM_Metalfiend
i have shado and plague ... and ill add mr gumby right after i hop off here ... neverwinter is my 2nd go to game on there but orza is my 1st and i do play lots of other games sooo cool by the way gumby good to see your still alive well and active

Salvatoris
Subject:  
We have xbox one. It's Salvatoriz... because I got locked out of my original xbl acct. I don't have any of the games you mentioned... and I havent been playing much on xbone lately.

We are playing Rust right now. Anyone else??

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: