Goto page Previous  1, 2

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I am all choked up this morning trying not to believe that Rusty has moved on. Every day I kept telling myself that he was going to be good to go, he was going to get through this. He is an ornery old S.O.B. and he would not stand for this. No words can be said to mend the loss of a brother, a best friend and a buddy. We pick up the pieces of Rusty and remember all the good times and great times we had. All the bad, all the mad. All the times you were in the fire and he pulled you out, stopped you from being stupid or joined in. Fighting one minute and hugging the next.

Rusty is not the type of person that is easily forgotten and I certainly won't. His laugh, his look on life and his room will stay with me forever. He will be missed.

Rest in peace DDM_redeye

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Re: Man Down!!
Losing the ones we love is a terrible inevitable part of life, Thank god for all the memories. Never forgotten, rest in peace Rusty

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
This is certainly hard news to hear, my thoughts will definitely go out to to his family and friends

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Im just glad to have had this week. Him awake and us joking. Him letting me baby him a bit and pet his arm. For kisses. In all these 20 yrs never a smooch on the lips haha. But when I asked if I could kiss his head up poked his lips. I said oooo gettin fresh...I like it boy ha! Only thing I know to be true,right now..this moment that he loved me and for a fact he knew I loved him. Thats a good good feelin.

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Do you guys have any pics? Maybe from your phones or something. If so can u post them or send them to me?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: