Subject:  Got my Legendary!! WooHoo!!
http://mwomercs.com/founders/

Go sign up as a Founder!

}:-)

WooHoo!!

Long time no see!!

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
It's Gumby, Dammit! How have you been man? great to see you around here.

I'll be going legendary too, but it has to wait a few days. It's a bummer that they pushed the start date back. But we've been waiting a decade, we can wait another 3 weeks.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Damn good to see ya Gumby!!

Gumbysbuff
Subject:  
3 weeks is nothing!!! }:-)

The good thing about the Founders... while it's open, you can get one level, then upgrade for the remaining amount... so if you got the Elite... chose one mech.... then 2 weeks later got the other $60... you could just hit the Legendary and it will only cost the remaining ballance for the legendary.

I miss you guys... but I don't miss the house full of smoke... };-) lol

If you guys are in Diablo III in the mean time, I'm GUMBYSBUFF#1505. Just let me know who you are, so I don't ignore you as a farmer. }:-)

I should be getting my Dell L702X shortly... was supposed to be here by friday, but they just kicked it back to next week.

WooHoo!

Gumbysbuff
Subject:  
DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Damn good to see ya Gumby!!

It's good to be seen!

I'll have to dig up my old Sig if I can find it.. lol

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Gumbysbuff wrote (View Post): › 3 weeks is nothing!!! }:-)

The good thing about the Founders... while it's open, you can get one level, then upgrade for the remaining amount... so if you got the Elite... chose one mech.... then 2 weeks later got the other $60... you could just hit the Legendary and it will only cost the remaining ballance for the legendary.

I miss you guys... but I don't miss the house full of smoke... };-) lol

If you guys are in Diablo III in the mean time, I'm GUMBYSBUFF#1505. Just let me know who you are, so I don't ignore you as a farmer. }:-)

I should be getting my Dell L702X shortly... was supposed to be here by friday, but they just kicked it back to next week.

WooHoo!

You're in luck Gumby. Our house has been a no-smoking zone for years now... even during CON. ;) last week of July, Don't miss it. XD

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  Re: Got my Legendary!! WooHoo!!
The cbill and exp boost is worth getting all the founders mech imho.

Gumbysbuff
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): ›

You're in luck Gumby. Our house has been a no-smoking zone for years now... even during CON. ;) last week of July, Don't miss it. XD

Awesome... I'll have to check.. I'll be in Toronto from the 2nd through the 12th, and in Atlanta from the 12th through the 26th.

Do we have exact dates yet?

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

-=§=-

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
OK I am cheap.... I picked up the Elite Founders pack today... Chose the Hunchback as my Mech... Maybe if I can scrounge a few extra pesos up before the deadline I will upgrade to Legendary but I am happy with what I got now....

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
oi, when dis shit gettin released-inedda blow some shit up already

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: