Death Dealer Mercenaries

MWO announces Razer Artemis Joystick

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 pm   Post subject:  MWO announces Razer Artemis Joystick Back to top 

I guess joystick support for MWO has been solidly confirmed.
No idea how much this baby will cost, but it's at the top of my xmas list. As a wise man once said, "Shut up and take my money!".

THE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBINATION IS COMMONLY USED, BUT THE TRUE MECHWARRIOR EXPERIENCE LIES IN USING A FLIGHTSTICK TO PILOT THE HULKING BEHEMOTHS. AS THE WORLD’S LEADER IN HIGH END GAMING PERIPHERALS, AND AS DIE-HARD FANS OF MECHWARRIOR TITLES FROM DAYS OF YORE, WE KNEW THAT THIS WAS THE PERFECT CHANCE TO COLLABORATE WITH PIRANHA GAMES TO CREATE THE PERFECT CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MECHWARRIOR ONLINE.

THE RAZER ARTEMIS CONCEPT CONTROLLER IS A CONSOLE THAT FEATURES A CUSTOM, FUTURISTIC DESIGN CRAFTED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MECHWARRIOR ONLINE, INSPIRED BY THE DEVASTATING BATTLEMECHS THAT DOMINATE THE INNER SPHERE. THIS IS A CONCEPT DESIGN WE CRAFTED FROM THE GROUND UP, WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PUTTING YOU DIRECTLY IN THE COCKPIT OF YOUR FAVORED HULKING BEHEMOTH.

THE RAZER ARTEMIS CONCEPT CONTROLLER INCLUDES A MULTITUDE OF FULLY PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS THAT MAKE PILOTING YOUR MECH AND CRUSHING YOUR OPPONENTS AS INTUITIVE AND FLEXIBLE AS POSSIBLE.

PILOT YOUR MECH AND RAIN DEVASTATION ON YOUR ENEMIES WITH THE PRECISE CONTROLS OF THE ERGONOMIC, ADJUSTABLE MECHSTICK, AND THE INTEGRATED MECHANICAL KEYPAD. INTER-DEVICE COMMUNICATION ALLOWS YOU TO EXPAND THE CONTROLS BETWEEN THE MECHSTICK AND THE INTEGRATED KEYPAD, OR OTHER RAZER PERIPHERALS.

FOR EXAMPLE, YOU CAN HOLD ON A MODIFIER KEY ON THE KEYPAD TO TEMPORARILY CHANGE THE FUNCTION OF THE TRIGGER ON THE MECHSTICK. THIS GIVES YOU ENDLESS CUSTOMIZABILITY OF YOUR CONTROLS.

WITH FORCE FEEDBACK BUILT INTO THE STICK, THE GAME COMES TO LIFE AS YOU FEEL THE RUMBLE OF AN AWESOME ON THE MOVE, AND THE RECOIL OF FIREPOWER BUCKING IN YOUR HAND. AN INTEGRATED SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONSOLE DISPLAYS CRITICAL DATA, SUCH AS MINIMAP/RADAR AND WEAPON INFORMATION, GIVING YOU THE MOST COMPLETE MECHWARRIOR ONLINE EXPERIENCE, EVER.

(caps lock text is copy-pasted... not me yelling at you.)

video here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NMqO_k5B2LE

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You have Got to be Shitting me...... I think I just dribbled a little goo in my pants.... I Want It.. Whats it cost? Don't care.... Gimme....

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No idea on the price, but I'd expect it to be high. The saitek flight-sticks I used to use were 160 or so. I bet this is over two somewhere. I think you might be able to get the stick separately from the other two pieces... but why would you??

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I would bet it is over 300. Looks like you are buying a tablet with balls on it.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 am   Post subject:  Re: MWO announces Razer Artemis Joystick Back to top 

I say around $250 to $300. it is made by Razor the top of the line stcks are around $100 to $150 per component. But lie Pyro said if its made out of metal..give me

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Jesus holy smoking crackpot.
I been readin up on what little info I can find about it, and all I can say is that I want that.

Better start saving, so I can afford it, and since its being developed specifically for MWO, I think it could very well revolutionize the the way we play MW games.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic