Tane00
Subject:  where did everyone go?
so exactly were did everyone who played mw4 go, back in 2002, i lost track of time for a couple years lol what ever happened to eagleyes? an is cerebro still around? an the other wingmen who use to roll with me on our BZ dominations, WHERE HAVE ALL THE PEOPLE GONE? last i remember before my mind went foggy was DDM had 127 active members, throw me a line an tell me all thats gone on, cause im back now an i want to get caught up

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
im thinkin alot of the ddmers have strayed away from MW, theys gone more into battlefield 2142 and anarchy online...

me, still forum rat

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Eyez left to pursue other ventures, some see him in the UA/NH servers every now and then. He pops in here once in a while.

Cerebro is still around, busy with school and work.

Most of the guys that were with us back in the day have left but still play under different names and teams in MWL.

The casuals may have been lost in the forum burns that have happened to us.

Wing0
Subject:  
Tane it's been a long time dude. People don't stay around forever. I would like to know where Mystery went though. lol.

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Mystery sent us a christmas card this yr! Cute kiddos.

Tane00
Subject:  Re: where did everyone go?
ooo, well it has been a long time lol, as i said i lost a couple years im still tryin to figure out where they went lol sooooo, WHEN IS MW5 COMIN OUT!!!!! dam them for not plannin on it

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
im makin my own plans for mw5... got my own ideas, id post em but im paranoid...

remember, the koala knows...

suprisingly, ive survived... 3 different sites, 2 terms of basic training, and an unhealthy addiction to ERRATIC_CHEESE's rants from DCS, fyi it was auger who recruited me...

Wing0
Subject:  
Most of them had a falling out that was not splendidly nice. Others just stopped playing the games entirely and found the real world lol. A few prolly got fuxored by the site going down several times in the teams history, but that's what MSN is for.

Every so often there is a teaser for a Mech5, but it never comes to fruition. I think that line is dead for a while longer.. Even the Zone doesn't exist any more.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I'm afraid to ask if those missing years were due to a pakalolo induced coma. :P

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Heh....yeesh....

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: