DDM_LordShado
Subject:  Crysis Patches
In the downloads section are the files to update Crysis to run MW:LL

Install the game
Install Patch 1.2
Install Patch 1.21
Install MW:LL

You have to be a DDM Member to gain access to the patches.

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
DDM_LuGz
Subject:  Re: Crysis Patches
Actually 0.2.0 does NOT have an auto-updater.

You need to delete the entire MW:LL folder.

Then get:

MWLL-OpenBeta-Full-0.3.0 [From the link Sal provided.] <-- This has Auto-Updater\Patcher.

MWLL-OpenBeta-Patch-0.3.1 [From Torrent, then it has auto-install.]

MWLL-OpenBeta-Patch-0.3.2 [Again from a Torrent, also with an Self-Install feature.]

Crysis, as far as I can tell, doesn't need to be Updated. Though they DO have a No-CD Patch for the 32 Bit version. Being that during Map changes in-game [in the 64 Bit version] it always goes to a "Insert CD" screen, which can become quite annoying.

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
Are you saying you have been able to play MWLL without updating Crysis?
If so you are the only one I know of, lost of players have come on the MWLL forums saying they could not play.
Turns out they have not updated Crysis or installed MWLL properly.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I have the crysis maximum edition. It is up to date right away, and doesn't need patched after install.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
If you are not on 1.21 of Crysis, you can NOT play MW:LL.

DDM_LuGz
Subject:  Re: Crysis Patches
I must have Updated like 8 months or more ago... can't remember. So NO NEW updates have come out for Crysis I take it? Or I wouldn't be playing & I am... I was in this new Cavern map today, getting my ass kicked all over the place... I'm going to need time to recover my former glory [if I had any?], I'm rusty as hell. Oh & I noticed the new Areo-Tech fighter, looks cool. The Stella used to be my fav, but I changed my mind.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: