DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Wing posted his, so....
I'm posting mine. Lots of work left to do, but that's what I have up at the moment.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  Re: Wing posted his, so....
Can you center the flash? It makes the aesthetic look awkward. Might be my resolution, 1152x864.

Wing0
Subject:  
Nah, I see the same thing Shady. Reij, I also think once you get the time, try to keep that archaic text all the way through, or do some "artistic" text stuff. I just made a jewelry site for a friend of mine, and that was a big thing we did.

:P

DDM_Reijklin
Actually, both problems should be fixed in a couple of weeks - this is a "quickie" solution to simply display some content. I was getting irritated that the more "fancy" solution I had in mind wasn't working the way I wanted it to.

Wing0
Subject:  
I take it you're going to attempt to sell prints in the near future/now?

DDM_Reijklin
Attempt, hell. I've sold several already, just not thru my website. :)

...and yes, that'd be why I need a shopping cart interface. I found the one I want, just waiting to have the money to actually purchase it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: