Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Guild City
I reaching the point where I need buildings to move on in my crafting? Do we have to pay to maintain a guild city? If not, can you pick us a spot on Set? I need to start building?

The Guild Bank. Can you drop the rank for access? Since there are only really 3 of us active, I'm dropping spare resources in there so we can share. I'm the only one that can get to it form the active players.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Apparently the Guild Master is not the only one who can book. got us a plot. just need the Bank access dropped 1 lvl.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I think you are the only one with an active account. :/

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I need the guild master then. Got keep, temple, library and tader built. to start another I would be short on members and would have to start over again. :\ Aint this a pickle.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I got a GM to pass the guild to me so we are good. I'm gonna bump the in-actives down to move others up. If they come back I'll figure something out.

They don't leave much room for setups. Kinda limited on who can be what rank. Is there a link somewhere that tells you how you can manipulate the guild or is it all by that limittied gui?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
i think the more members you have, the more officers you can have.. up to a point. I don't know of any other way to manage the guild other than what the interface offers... but you might try checking some forums with ui mod info to see what else is available.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
we ave T2 almost done.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
What is that?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Tier 2 city is done. There are 3 levels. as you build the buildings or upgrade you get better stats and crafting items.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Ahh. Can that be challenged or is that a main city?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Do they have a trial for people who already bought the game, but canceled?

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Guild City
no,,you canceled your done just keep playin warhammer damnit

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yea, he is fishing for new games now that he hit 40 in WAR. ;)

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
lol, figures

Sal, if I have it right, cities can't be attacked but you can get battle keeps in the borderlands if you have a T-3 City. I believe battle keeps give you even more stats.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Do they have a trial for people who already bought the game, but canceled?

The trial was for all. They may still be letting it run.. not sure. They are still letting the double XP run and it was suppose to be for Nov only.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: