DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  OK, I have officially joined War!!
:shock: Last night was the most fun I have ever had in a MMO and War makes WoW look real bad. I love this game so far.
I got to level 5.5 :roll: last night did a few Public quests..ranked 2nd in all of them ..Ya!! & then discovered RvR!!
:arrow: OMG! This is so fun and Not at all like WoW pvp. I actually killed peps and got renoun rank to boot!

:twisted: My Character is a Bright Wizard named Fundies on your server IronRock. I would love to ditch my default game guild and join yours if I can. :oops:

I have to say the PvP is awesome in War & actually fun. There Also seemed to be a lot of participation in not only the RvR but the public quests as well.

Send me a mail with info in your guild I should join & maybe a hello too.....

Please list your toons in this post so I can friend you and not have to search the forums for your names :) thanks...

TK

btw----I love the Bright Wizard & it is refreshing to be something other than melee dps....this is my first time at a caster :)

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  Re: OK, I have officially joined War!!
I saw the list of you guy's characters. I am at rank 12 renoun 10.

I LOVE THE PVP!! OMG! I love my Bright Wizard too!! He is badass even at rank 12... :twisted:

The best part of this game is that you can level in the PvP as well or better than doing crappy quests. Plus the PvP quests are repeatable and go quickly.

I also see than none of you are a Bright Wizard toon, so that is good. It is good to see that a few of you guys are Healers tho....... I need them bad. :oops:

DDM_Auger
Subject:  Re: OK, I have officially joined War!!
I just rerolled an alt "Augergrun" a rune priest. Currently 16/15 Come over to tier 2 and look me up :)
Got your c name "Fundies", right?

Hope to see ya out there...

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
damn you guys......no one was playing so I let my sub run out.......I'll check back on the 10th to see who is going to play before I re-up

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I play :(

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
DDM_Demon wrote (View Post): › damn you guys......no one was playing so I let my sub run out.......I'll check back on the 10th to see who is going to play before I re-up

I will be playing this game for a while. I am not going back to WoW ever. The PvP is so awesome in this game it is sick.
I can't believe none of you guys have rolled a Bright Wizard?? I BURN People!!! :shock:

Re open ur sub Demon.......I'll be on Fri & Sat nights

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I was hoping they would hurry up and do something about T4 RvR. A month of "all city siege all the time" was plenty for me. Especially since it was always our city. It's a bummer that when they break something, we have to wait for the next major update for them to fix it...

Hopefully the new server mergers will help our population imbalance, but I doubt it. Since there are more destro than order across all servers, just merging them won't fix it.

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I was hoping they would hurry up and do something about T4 RvR. A month of "all city siege all the time" was plenty for me. Especially since it was always our city. It's a bummer that when they break something, we have to wait for the next major update for them to fix it...

Hopefully the new server mergers will help our population imbalance, but I doubt it. Since there are more destro than order across all servers, just merging them won't fix it.

Ya I notived that there are a lot more Destro too.....kinda like there is a lot more horde than alliance in WoW..... I would have prefered Destro to be honest, but you guys went Order.....i like Order so far tho

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
We were Destro in the beginning and ending up moving to the Gorfang server, oddly which has more Order.

The City sucks, the new timers helped but it still happens. After I got all my invader, I will occasionally go in but usually will just do the Siege scenario or PvE.

The underdog system may add something, but that remains to be seen, it will be on PTS tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: