DDM_Cypher
Subject:  Buddy Invite..Wanna check out Age of Thong..Very Happy
The 'scription says it all.. they temporarily shut down the free trials..and I'd like to try it out...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Re: Buddy Invite..Wanna check out Age of Thong..Very Happy
They seem to be stingy with the buddy passes. They are offers for others tom come back for a free trial. I'll look to see if there's a way for new peeps.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Beat me to it . lol

Age of Conan Free Trials are Back!

That's right! 7-day free trials are back in action.

All you have to do to start playing ‘Age of Conan’ today is visit the www.ageofconan.com/trial website, download the game and off you go!

Funcom has made many changes to Age of Conan since launch. To get a full list of all the major changes like new features and major game play improvements then please visit the update note section of the portal.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
We are on the PVE server Set.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Nice....:D I'll try it out.. D/L'ing it now...

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
OH...and Daxstus is d/l'ing it as well..:D Hiho THONG, and AWAAAaaaaaayyyy :P

Checking the rest of this forum for org/joinup/dimension/server info..the d/l is gonna take ALL day....:(

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Give me your names so I can add you to the buddy list and add you to the guild

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Cypher, when you creat an account you get the options for EU or Conus. EU must have been selected when the account was created for Kat. Did FC ever get back to you ? maybe you can creat another for her? you free time is running out.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
We figured a way around it.. we created new FC accounts with alternate e-mails..We'll ALL be on in just a few..:D

I'll post up the toon names.. if Kat likes it, we may become subscribers..:P

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › We figured a way around it.. we created new FC accounts with alternate e-mails..We'll ALL be on in just a few..:D

I'll post up the toon names.. if Kat likes it, we may become subscribers..:P

I played & got 2 toons to 80 on AoC it SUx balls after you get to 80..........there are no real dungeons, no one to run with, guildds sux, & Zero end game content. Plus the gear sux &I hate wearing a fukin Skirt & gay armor........... Do not suscribe to this game........

I am going back to WoW & gonne also do Warhammer with Sal and those guys. It is a lot of fun leveling A new WoW toon & Warhammer looks fun, but lacks a lot of "extras" ( fishing, cooking, professions in general, mounts, etc....). I am gonna give it a whirl tho....AoC is a disaster............Biggest mistake......COMBO MOVES! so tedious and stupid.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Toons Ahoy!

Me- Tharadaen

Dax- Slavedancer

Kat- Mihayna

:P Grumpeh, TK? :P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: