RaNg3r
Subject:  viper kilo sig
here check this out, this is not done, not even by far, i might add a border, need to change the background, dont really like the images, hell i might redo the whole thing, just wanted to get your thoughts and suggestions on it because im not very creative..

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: viper kilo sig
Looks nice but a bit dark to the right side

RaNg3r
Subject:  

still dont know if im not gonna change everything or not, have to start over, computer rebooted and didn't save my psd, lol

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
hmmm,

keep the right side asp dark, like in top, but try to take off the raised cockpit screeth the silohette

bring left asp down slightly and enlarge it, bigger name-diff text, Death Dealer Mercs built into border on bottom left
|
|____________
|____________\_____<<Death dealer mercs built in to border

i like the electricity in the back ground, keep that,

i might wanna quote in there too, ima look up sumthin, so keep that in mind

im liken it alot though

RaNg3r
Subject:  
i haven't forgotten about you viper, i just lost that whole psd for that sig the other morning when my pc rebooted and have to start over and dont know if ill be able to get that back exactly how it is, lol

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
if your still around, and working on this, the quote id like is
"That is not dead which eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die"

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: