DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  2142 In Game Names
Gents and Ladies..

Keep it Simple, just reply with your 2142 in game name and I will add it to this first post as a master list. I know i havent been around for sometime now.. due to the games we all choose to play and RL issues at hand but I would love to go a romping around 2142 with DDM again! So I will start the list. Once you get the names add them to the In Game Browser!

xxxCHAOSxxx
DDMB6
DDMGatekeeper
Hawlk
JuicedGoose
lifer
Marr
metalfiend1
redied
Salvatoriz
WingMcCallistr
FreaknGeekn
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Roag
DDM_Plague
Blzebub0_x

Last edited by DDM_ChaosGryphon on Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Death Dealer
Subject:  
From the old forum:

DDMB6
DDMGatekeeper
Hawlk
JuicedGoose
lifer
Marr
metalfiend1
redied
Salvatoriz
WingMcCallistr
FreaknGeekn

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
Viper_K

demos count, right?

Wing0
Subject:  
If you have only the demo and not the actual game.. I don't think they play off the same servers.. not to sure of that.. but from what I understand they are different. We can always try though .. ?

DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  Re: 2142 In Game Names
Thanks Death Dealer.. I have updated the main list.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_Roag_Oiram

Plague is using Roag for some reason and I think DDM_Plague

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
as soon as my comp gets here, with good connections, ill be on regularly

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
Blzebub0_x

DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  
Well I have added everyone i have so far to my 2142 Buddy list. However 2 of you did not show up. I didnt not find Black 6, I did find a DDM6 but did ot send the invite. The other was metalfiend01.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I think metal's name is spelled different. Metlfiend01 or something like that. Do a search for it :)

After some hardware upgrades, we got a third machine running battlefield here. Add Liferz to the list.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: