RaNg3r
Subject:  Not saying goodbye
Hey guys, i just wanted to let you all know that ive decided to leave ddm on mwl. This has nothing to do with the drama and problems lately. Ive taken over another unit that will be starting fresh. This is something that ive wanted to do for a long time and was set in motion long before i met you guys. Its just now being realized and coming together. I will not say the name or anything like that i dont want to upset anyone for advertising in these forums. Hopefully i will still be allowed on comms with you and allowed to merc for you anytime you need me which i am more than willing to do. I was asked to remove the ddm name from the server but it will continue to stay up and all of you are more than willing to use it at anytime same goes for the ventrilo server. All of you who had admin will continue to have admin . I hope this does not cause any problems with my relationship with ddm or any of you personally. My msn is mcgrunt42@hotmail.com if you any of you need to get a hold of me and dont see me on comms. Thank you all for your help and patience and i hope to continue to be friends with you all and see you on the battlefield.

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
hell ya you are welcome on comms....and we appreciate the use of the server it is awesome...

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Not saying goodbye
I'll second what Demon said and add a wish of good luck with the unit you are putting together, and hope that all goes well getting things off the ground.

No doubt we will continue to play on your server, as well as our own.

Good Luck and God speed brother

SniperStrike
Subject:  
Here Here

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I think I say it for all - your time here was spent well and we wish you luck in your new endeavor.

RaNg3r
Subject:  
thanks guys, if this wasn't something ive wanted to do for a very long time i would have definately stayed with you, i really enjoyed it with you all, your a great bunch of guys and i will definatley be seeing just as much of you as before.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: