DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  Mech Support...
So I just got everything reinstalled, but I cannot connect to zonematch. It times out and says Error finding master server. Any ideas?

Wing0
Subject:  
Oh you need the mekmatch registry key. I'll send it to you over MSN.

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Mech Support...
Both mekmatch and zonematch registry keys are already in the mechwarrior folder :P
you just need to dbl click the mekmatch.reg and answer to the affirmative on both quearies

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
eeeek... It went from bad to worse. After adding the mektaktch registry key, now the game locks up as soon as i click mulitplayer. :/

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
well hop on comms bro and sniper can help get it workin so we can shoot you.......

uhm I mean wing with ya :P LOL

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  Re: Mech Support...
yeh Sniper helped me too, he's a wiz at this. I had the same issue.

DDM_ZaX
Subject:  
fuck it.. I give up. I am posting from Zac's computer becaue i am rebooting.. again. I t was working fine, but couldnt connect to games... Then i add those registry keys and it's all fucked up. Locks up my computer, no video just sound. I have to do a hard reboot every time I launch the game.

SniperStrike
Subject:  
i am
on comms waiting

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I am doing a clean install. If that doesn't help, I'll look for you. My headest microphone is broken right now though./

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Reinstalled everything clean and it still doesnt work.. Crasshes when I make menu selections.. dont know why. It wont let me select mutiplayer and half the time locks up if I hit mechlab.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Is this on a clean install with PR1 only? One step at a time maybe. Are you getting any errors or just straight CTD and nothing?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: