DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  Battlefield Heroes
... and now for something completely different.

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/video

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Looks like that game from Valve...

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Battlefield Heroes
i hear tell it's free

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
:shock:

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
So..... this game apparently came out, and it is indeed free. You can buy some appearance change stuff for micro payments, but nothing that affects gameplay. I haven't played it yet... downloading now.

Anyone played it yet?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
No, I stopped at the login page to download...got too much to do to dick with a login :P

CrunK
It appears to go as big as Combat Arms, which WAS fub till hackers mess it up. You get tired of all the hacking in free games real quick.

DDM_Metalfiend
it's kind of unbalanced i mean it says matching you up with people around the same levels and skills and boom you hop in and get your ass handed to ya ,,how are you supposed to get anywhere that way,,lol

but all in all it's basically a really dumbed down version of the actual battlefield games even got a lot of the same maps just in coloring book format but still fun for free i guess

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: