SoulBandit
Subject:  Rate the Mech server
I would like to have everyone who play mech give their input about the mechwarrior server. Keep it honest and if you have suggestions let-er rip.
We would like to upgrade it or rebuild it if necessary, however this might require some assistance to accomplish.
Thanks

DDM_Auger
Subject:  Re: Rate the Mech server
Seems to run pretty steady.
Last night was the first issue I've seen and that one was rectified in short order. Played well all night till I left at around 1am EST....most games with 8 or 9 ppl, too.

Wing0
Subject:  
At times, I have seen problems with the server in terms of other players and myself taking damage; however, this has little to do with the computer itself and more to do with the connection that it is on.

As for the games, I think we need to remove TD matches as the primaries in the cycle list. We are not a TD team, we like our points, and that is what we're getting ready to face in the league.

SoulBandit
I will see if Sniper can edit the map cycle to get the TD's not to show up unless requested. I am not sure how that can be done, since I don't know the scripting. However he should know or be able to find out.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I will look for my map cycle program that I made a while back. It wont fix the TD issue, but it will make the maps more random.

SniperStrike
Subject:  
The TD issue Should be fixed

DDM_Auger
I do have one teeeeniie tiiiiny request...and i say tiiiny because I don't know what's involved.
:)
...could we get the bots script that other servers run? or script a command for the public admins to "add bot" when we want??
Just for times when we want to warm up before west coast time, it is cool for 1 or two people to be able to populate the game into something bigger until other breathers come along, ya know.

SoulBandit
We did have the bot script at one time. I'll see if Sniper can get it again.

CrunK
Need to make sure that we have access to match maps.

Wing0
Subject:  
I hate the bot script.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: