Goto page Previous  1, 2

Ice Gerbil
Subject:  
ohhh dude demon 3 assaults vs 2 lights thats epic man its so awesome (ive tryed it so much fun when your the light)

also WHEN i get my game working again im availible for mechage mondays, wedsndays, saturday nights from 8pm to 1am EST

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Practice days and times
I'm still waiting to hear from some of you as to when you would like the practice days and times come on party people lets get some more input here!

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I can't commit to anything at the moment with the way my RL schedule is.

Wing0
Subject:  
I think we should consider having a practice on the weekend and one during the middle of the week. Perhaps a Saturday/Weds system. Given my always hectic schedule during the school year. I would like to reserve the Saturday practice for a more formal training session in which I can work on a more individual basis for skill improvement. I'd probably end up throwing up a server and taking a few people that wanted to attend while the rest practiced in games on the dedi. Mid-week could be blowing shit up as a team. As for time, personally I'd like to see a shift to a somewhat earlier time scale. I know this is hard for certain individuals on the west coast that have things to take care of, but we really rarely get started by 11PM my time. This is not a big problem for summer, but in general, it's a poor practice, imo.

DDM_GateKeeper
I know my play time is limited and sporadic, but I want to put in my two cents because I really want to be involved with structured practice sessions.

Any day is as good as any other for me, but by 11PM EST I am inevitably in bed. Due to my work scheduale, there is very little difference between a weekday and a weekend day.

I'm not suggesting you scheduale around me, but maybe throw the old dog a bone once in a while :-)

EDIT: Until 6/03 I will be available during the evening (EST), I will start a thread updating my scheduale as best I can.

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
sounds like wed ans sat win out

I'll be on sat for sure maybe even tonight

SoulBandit
It would be nice to see you on more again Demon we kinda miss ya in the server during the week :P
Also if anyone knows how to contact Auger, some of us would like to know how he is doing since he got the stitches in his back.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: