Tdrop
Subject:  Video request! Smile
Hi everyone, great to see DDM is still going (with some familiar names too), hope you are all well :) Wing0, how many mechs did you finally develop? :D

I've got a strange request hehe, don't suppose anyone has a copy of the KAx MW4 video from 6yrs ago, it had 'Right Now' by Van Halen as the soundtrack. I think it was made by Priestking/DeelGee, but might be wrong :/ I think there was a Gor/DDM one as well perhaps from about the same time that I'd love to see as well :)

Thanks in advance!

Wing0
Subject:  
TDROP!! Lol it is a christmas miracle.. what's your MSN now broham... mine is still veritech4@yahoo.com. :) I was just saying yesterday, wouldn't it be awesome if you popped in. As for that video, I recall seeing it somewhere recently, I'll have to think about where it is at.

Pst, come play with us.

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Video request! Smile
How about some videos of Valerie Bertonelli naked piloting a mech lol

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
Holy Crap......Wing really did say that..... We were talking about you on comms Tdrop...

WoW!!! wing is psychic .....

Btw good to see you Tdrop

I know i have the video with "linkin park in the end" sound track,I look around see if I can find the others,I remember the Gor/DDM one made by PK...but not sure if I have it

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I have the one with The Game by Disturbed...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: