DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  What will u....
be doing for the holidays?

Any travelling?

Whats a Christmas tradition you have?

We open presents at my moms on Christmas eve, Santa in the morning then presents with the masters folks on Christmas night. No travelling for us.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
No Travelling here, either! We let the kids open one present each on Christmas Eve, and then do the Santa Gifts Christmas Morning...followed by snackages til Dinner...Stuff ourselves silly, and then visit our friend Jose C, once the kidlets are Crashed! :D

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
That sounds like a great day!

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
i do absolutely nothing...

damn i need a girl. >,<;;

Wing0
Subject:  
I'll be sitting on my ass.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
I have this Special tradition where I Go to Work and think about all the Nice things the rest of you get to do with your families on Xmas.....Then I think about how Horribly wrong they can go and I giggle my ass off for HOURS!!!!! :P

Wing0
Subject:  
Sounds like something you'd do Pyro lol

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
i thiough i had issues...

im usually the one causing those problems...

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: What will u....
Red and I have no kids this year till the day after Christmas. What I'm planning can't go in a G-rated forum. :shock: :D

Wing0
Subject:  
Someone is being naughty.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
We will go to a Christmas party, with all the families and have Santa come for the kids then we bust out the dice and cards and gamble our toll money :)

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
That sounds fun Shado!

Reij, will u do Christmas after the girls get back?

Oh I didnt tell what i got from the master. He bought me a pretty PINK nintendo-DS. Its way cool. Plus 3 games this week. I love it.

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: What will u....
Yeah, we kinda have to do Christmas in stages this year. I got one of my presents yesterday ($35 to Borders woot!), and gave one. Gifts from and for the kids will be after Christmas, and at some point we'll have to go do the family-visiting thing.

And yes, Wing. I'm being naughty. In fact, it's after 1 PM, and I just got dressed. :)

Wing0
Subject:  
LOL Don't make Red wash the sheets right before Christmas Reij.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: