DDM_LuGz
Subject:  Newest Member says Hello...
:oops: How's it goin' eh? I'm the newest member of this outfit so's I thought I autta say hello to y'all. Name's LuGz. Met MatchStick the other day, SniperStrick of corse, and Turnicator and I have played a couple of times in the DDM_Recruting area. I have to say I like the family feeling of your group, and will enjoy being a part of it. Hope we can get to know eachother in a meaningful way, ...yatta, yatta, yatta... :roll:

I should mention I type'oed on my original email address (It was late though, -no excuse!) and it actually is DDM_Lugnutz@Hotmail.com, with a Z not an S. FYI.

:shock: About me: I was playing the Original BattleTech back went I was little on (was it a 286 or 386?), and used to own almost ALL the RPG Tabletop books when I was about 16 yrs. I let them all go in a garage sale 16yrs ago. -Lesson learned- :cry: . I still have, again, almost ALL the StarWars RPG Books 2nd ed. and love Magic the Gathering, NeverwinterNights(PC) and D&D of corse!. Amongst others. For PC I enjoyed C&C3 but the expansion locks up several missions in.?

I'm 36yrs old now, I live in Nakusp BC Canada with my wife and son. (And Boarder Collie, -puppies comming in spring!)

LuGz.

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Newest Member says Hello...
Welcome aboard Lugz glad to have ya.

Savage^Anu
Hi ya

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Welcome to what now appears to be the funny farm :D

Wing0
Subject:  
Welcome

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Hiya, hola, and hello

DDM_Napalm
Ah, dude, I remember that crazy ass fight we had I think three days ago when I blew up and you ate my splash! Glad to have you in DDM, hopefully we can get some more mech time together!

DDM_GateKeeper
Welcome Lugz

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Welcome to what now appears to be the funny farm :D

Thought it always was :P

DDM_Demon
oh and welcome Lugz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: