DDM_ChaosGryphon
Subject:  Criminal hired by Crytek!!
just a little back ground that i believe predates my joining the DDM, but the old timers here know Criminal (lead DEV of MW:LL) used to wear the DDM colors.

I just wanted to let everyone know that he has been hired by the Crytek team. What this means for the Mod.. i dunno but it great to see a fellow gamer make it to the big time!

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/forum/index.php/topic,2634.0.html

Tane00
Subject:  Re: Criminal hired by Crytek!!
that rat bastard forgot about me! same with Kami, damn them lol, who else was it who always said w0rd and killed shit in a catapult haha

but ya, its cool to see that he got into a good company, he should make them proud if his work on MWLL is any indication of his skills, now, we need to get them back into DDM for some league pwnage in MWLL like old times, since he was part of our old staple 8v8 team back in the day lol

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  
Is the lead developer Kamikaze the same guy...our Kami????

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yea and Criminal is his brother.

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  
....Wow.

Wing0
Subject:  
Yep, it's definitely Kami. I stopped by over there a while ago, and they went holy shit it's Wing0. :P Good to see some strong product. :)

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
If I recall correctly, Criminal also made the old DDM Flash that we used for a site intro forever.

Good to see him having success. :)

Pinkwen
Subject:  
neat. my hubby says he knows him. small world.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: