Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I skipped the tank, as I was interested in the Dark Elf healer class. It appears that the Dark Elves are all about damage. The 'healer' that I have is a battle doc, using dual 1 handed swords with a lot of passive healing, a paladin of sorts. The toolset is a mix between direct damage actions, direct heal actions, hots and dots.

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
Warhammer will fail...G/quit now..................lol..

AoC sucked, War will suck too......

Nothing beats WoW ever! or Mercs! :oops:

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
new kids on the block will rule forevaaaaaa.....

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Warhammer
ok so i go get warhammer and try to register at the site like it says before install but both mozilla and IE say the site certificate is invalid and could mean there is a remote comp trying to get in or hijacked the server ,,,what the hell? anyone else have same prob?

DDM_Metalfiend
all the info on toons is nice but what server are we going to play on ,,lets pick 1 now so we don't have like WoW with every one on 12 diffrent servers and noone playing together that would be nice :wink:

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I can't pick one. I preordered and its on back fucking order.

DDM_Metalfiend
i have a toon named "trogdor" on server "Saphery" just to try out the game i can move to a new 1 if we actually pick 1 we like but thats where i am now at level 3 with a Chosen,,,lvl 4 by the time you read this maybe even 5 or 6

DDM_Metalfiend
thats exactly why i never preorder i go to wal-mart and boom there it usually is sittin on the shelf,,,preorder is fo suckas

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
I'm bachin' it this weekend so I may pick this up and try it out.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I will probably get it next week or the week after. I already bought Spore and Rock Band 2 this week... Too many good games coming out at once.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I have a level 5ish Dark Elf healer on Mount something from the beta. I'll see if I can transfer it. Else it is Sephery.

How is RB2?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I thought the beta characters were all being wiped.

RB2 is good, for the most part it's just new music, but a lot of the annoying issue from the first game are gone. They let you copy all the the songs from the first game to the hard drive so you can play everything without changing disks... so we have a pretty long list of songs now.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
They were wiped, even the server names are different.

Shado - Dark Elf Healer - Salvaging
Phelyte - Greenskin Tank - Probably Talismans or whatever to offset Salvaging.

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
DDM_Metalfiend
cool you finally got your preorder in ,,hit me up on there

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
So what server is it? How's the game so far?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: