Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Oh well...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Shado is gonna miss out on the pimp cloak. It's leopard spotted on the inside and gets you free drinks. :)

Yea, I need to get the game today so I can get it :P

So you give it up. you guys have had it for almost a week. give us the scoop.

did you start the org yet ?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Ok,

Roagoiram - guardian - stuck at lvl 15 - crashes after encounter with witch on island

Roagdemon - demonalogist (or what ever)

Pinkwen
Subject:  
hey guys my name on Set is Nurse-Tempest of Set, i have played for a total of 5 minutes ahaha. hubby's name is Denate and he's a demonologist lvl 17 right now.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Pinkwen wrote (View Post): › hey guys my name on Set is Nurse-Tempest of Set, i have played for a total of 5 minutes ahaha. hubby's name is Denate and he's a demonologist lvl 17 right now.

Nurse-Tempest of Set ? the whole thing or just "Nurse-Tempest"

I saw sal up yesterday but guess he had me on ignore. Don't like the way they had the chats set up. can't open a chat with someone from buddy list. have to send a tell. plus I turn off OCC and it turns it's self back on.

By the way.. My Demonoligst is a woman... Imagine my surprise at being able to run around and look at my boobies.. :)

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › By the way.. My Demonoligst is a woman... Imagine my surprise at being able to run around and look at my boobies.. :)

Now you know why all my toons on any game are women :D

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sun May 25, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkwen
Subject:  
my name is Nurse but i am a tempest of set ;)

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › By the way.. My Demonoligst is a woman... Imagine my surprise at being able to run around and look at my boobies.. :)

Now you know why all my toons on any game are women :D

I don't think you understand... If you pull off the cloths, all you have on is a thong... I got great tits buy the way... lol

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
nipples and everything :)

i was pretty surprised about that too. Before i saw a player running around shirtless i did a quest where the lady gave me her chest piece as a reward... she had to take it off first.

You probably saw my kids playing yesterday, I wasn't home. I have a priest named Salvatoris at lvl 20, but I will probably mostly be on as my Conqueror, Salv. He is still in noob land.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I'm not impresed with the demonologist. The pets suck.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
The buddy chat suxes.. You gotta do a tell and then I guess it's all in white so you can miss tells.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
might be about time for a Conan forum.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: