Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  Age of Conan --- May 20th
It's less than two weeks until Conan launches... who is still planning to play?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Re: Age of Conan --- May 20th
depends on if we have to pay...

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yes, you will have to pay. Funcom won't let this one go for free.

I currently will not be able to play due to being below the minimum requirements (3.0 gHz) by a lot more than I am below TR (2.5 gHz). TR is generally 5 FPS, with many times dropping to 1 FPS. I don't think that AoC will do fractions for FPS.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
I plan to play but are we sure about that date?? I was under the impression that they just added 500 new Closed Beta Testers to that game....Seems to me that if thats the case it might not be ready by then....

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
The date should be solid. They are in open beta for all file-planet subs already, early access for preorders is about a week away. We preordered, but I am not going to start until launch day.

What's your upgrade ballpark Shady?

Tane00
i may try it out, seems like an interesting game

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Yes, you will have to pay. Funcom won't let this one go for free.

I currently will not be able to play due to being below the minimum requirements (3.0 gHz) by a lot more than I am below TR (2.5 gHz). TR is generally 5 FPS, with many times dropping to 1 FPS. I don't think that AoC will do fractions for FPS.

OMG Shado with Legacy equipment ? say it aint so... By the way. I have no idea what you are talkning about. Guess I will have to go to the site and look into the specs.

Kinda mixed. I wanna check it out with you guys. Would be cool to get into something like this from the ground up. but then I'm on an anual subscription with AO and spend a hell of a lot of time in it.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › What's your upgrade ballpark Shady?

As soon as the hizza sells. The longer it takes, the more I shave off, thou :(

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote: › OMG Shado with Legacy equipment ? say it aint so...

Dood, I am almost perma Legacy. Have had the same comp for close to 6 years?

DDM_Reijklin
I'm below the mq's for a system even on the desktop PC I use for photo editing, and it's a monster....plus I can't afford another game at the moment.

Besides, if I took up another game while I'm playing AO, I think Red would kill me. :lol:

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I'm thinking I'm might need a break from AO. I find I'm hating people more and more. :P

Anyone got info on prices ? what server we will be on? etc ?

DDM_Metalfiend
the 1 thing you got to remember is that it is funcom so as soon as they launch it will have a huge patch to fix some stuff which will completely wreck something else :wink: i will give it a try once i get back to work if i get back to work that is :?:

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  
DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › I'm thinking I'm might need a break from AO. I find I'm hating people more and more. :P

Anyone got info on prices ? what server we will be on? etc ?

That's one major reason I took a break last summer, into late last fall. I'd gotten really discouraged and found that my gaming was cutting into my real life.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I went ahead and ordered. Pre-order was sold out.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
How do they sell out of pre-order??

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Early Access was "sold out". Which is a load of BS. We were supposed to get early access with a pre-order, but somehow they it's sold out... weird that there is somehow a finite amount of early access... It doesn't really bode well for the game. If the servers cant support all the preorders, how the hell will they be ready for live three days later?

I'll post which server we are on tomorrow.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: