Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  Warhammer
Well, I missed the beta key release, but I did preorder. Anyone else going to play?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
We are.... of course. :)

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Hurry!

http://www.mmorpg.com/betas/war_beta.cfm

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
My frikin download queue restarted

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I had tgo reboot to install spore and I lost my place in line.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Starts and stops and puts you at the end. I watched it yesterday and noticed when it started, I had already downloaded a gig and a half.

Almost like it forces you to pay for the fast lane.

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  Re: Warhammer
Warhammer is poop! Just like Conan.............I went back to WoW and "I am lovin'it".............

BTW-Warhammer is missing content, broken, and may look good at first..............but will ultimatly fail and suck.
I did love the last Warhammer video tho...sweet lookin...

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
I don't have first hand experience, but imagine the condition WoW was in on release.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I can't comment, the shitty DL client from Fileplanet keeps resetting for the beta. POS

I will probably get the gold version before this fooker finishes.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I decided to wait for the game to launch to play it.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Well, it runs rather well at a 1900x1200. Looks pretty sweet too.

:)

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Warhammer
i'm gonna wait for launch too ,,been havin way too much fun with spore when i get to play it that is

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
I'm interested in trying WHO (lol) out too.

The races/classes seem confusing since they are somewhat unique regardless of which faction (order/destruction) they are on. This differs from WoW as the classes are shared between factions.

What faction/race/class are you playing as and which one would you like to try next?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
We have decided on Destruction as the faction. I currently have a Chaos Magus (Ranged DD) and am going to try out the Greenskin Black Orc (Tank), followed by a healer.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
One thing to note is if you chose Order or Chaos on a server, all of your alts will be the selected faction. You have to start on another server to have alts in the different faction or delete all your faction alts.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: