----------------------------------- Gumbysbuff Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 pm ----------------------------------- Hey Plague. I'd like to do some updates on the site. But honestly it's kind of Shady's deal at this point. I'll do the work, but he has been paying for the hosting and domain for years. As far as activity goes. I'd really love to have you guys meet some of the new guys I play with. We have about 20 active in rust, usually 8 to 10 on at a time in the evenings. Even if you have no interest in the game (and you guys are missin' out) you should jump on ths discord and meet the guys. I school them all on the history of the team, and they are proud, solid Death Dealers, and some really great dudes. I know you guys would like them. Some of them have been wearing DDM tags for several months now. We run every server we play on, and keep moving to bigger and bigger servers as we grow. Poeple in this game know who we are, and love us or hate us, they respect the DDM name. This is a link to the DDM discord... https://discord.gg/M3N4ycw you can join through the web interface but it's a lot better to download the app. Get it and jump on some time. If I am not around look for Zaxx and we will introduce you to the new guys and set your permissions for the server. DL now... I know it's well past Jan.. but hey.. lol I guess it expired long ago! };-)